GIVEAWAY #8 & #9: Craft Corps, Caron, Stitch Alchemy & Moda
Last year, I had the great pleasure of getting to know Guest Curator Vickie Howell by interviewing her and writing her profile, along with the profiles of all the other women featured in Where Women Create Book of Inspiration. She's a knitter, crocheter, author, mother, and all-around lovely person.
So for our Giveaway #8, we will be offering a signed copy of Craft Corps, along with several skeins (4-6) of Caron Yarns. Vickie is the spokesperson for Caron Yarns, which you can learn more about here.
Giveaway #9 is all about our Guest Curator Kelli Perkins. A talented artist who has created a wonderful body of work within the mixed-media and art quilting worlds. She is a lover of fabric and paper.
- If you would like to enter your name for a chance to win, please leave evidence you were here.
- Entries will close on Saturday, July 24, 2010 at 5:00 PST.
- There will be two names that are drawn.
- The first name drawn will win a copy of Vickie Howell's Craft Corps and Caron Yarns (NOTE: The yarns will not necessarily be the same colors as the ones shown in the picture above.)
- The second name drawn will win a copy of Kelli Perkin's Stitch Alchemy and a Jelly Roll of fabrics (as pictured) by Moda.
Happy yarn, paper, fabric, and more. :)