Top 10 Things I Learned form Mary Beth Shaw
I learned so much today from Mary Beth Shaw ... but here are the top 10.
9. Mary Beth likes to drink skinny vanilla lattes.
8. You can stencil almost anything.
7. Limiting the number of colors you work with results in extraordinary results.
6. Blending colors isn't as scary as I thought, and learning Mary Beth's methods has opened up a whole new universe in terms of painting.
5. Inktense colored pencils don't reactivate with water.
4. Mary Beth likes to eat beets.
3. Tinted gesso is great for building layers.
2. Mary Beth is an official Golden-certified color expert.
1. Mary Beth will be back in 2015 to teach in Studio CRESCENDOh. (Sorry, can't reserve your spots ahead of time. Please just stay tuned to our master calendar. Thanks.)