#resistancelog :: January 24, 2017
1. Twitter overwhelmed me today. Especially to learn of the continued moves by fascist-in-chief to silence scientists from talking about matters related to the environment.
2. Thanks to my FB friend-in-resistance Peggy, I wrote a letter to Senator Feinstein about why I marched in the #WomensMarch to help her gather genuine anecdotes to prepare as she goes to Judiciary Committee tomorrow to vote up or down on Senator Jeff Session's nomination to be Attorney General.
3. Cheered "hoorah" when my friend launched our little private FB group for the local OC pussy brigade.
4. Loved getting smiles and cheers of true joy from strangers who saw my cat ears and women's march tee as I was out and about. I am not alone.
5. Saw footage of a young man named Philip speaking so well in his legislator's office to defend the ACA. Which made me wonder what I'd say if I visited my legislators. Maybe I could do a little bit of performance art with my uke. Why the hell not?
6. Decided I'm going to send a postcard to Marco Rubio to let him know that he broke my heart in announcing that he's gonna vote for Tillerson after all. I really had hope in him.
#resistancelog #resist #fascism