#resistancelog (oligarch edition)
- Our new Commerce Secretary is a man named Wilbur Ross?
- The German bank named Deutsche Bank was discovered to have move and launder $10 billion out of Russia and that those dollars included accounts by Vladimir Putin and other Russian oligarchs?
- Deutsche Bank has branches in Moscow, New York, and Cyprus (an island country in the East Mediterranean) called Bank of Cyprus?
- After the laundering scandal, the chairman of Deutsche Bank became chairman of Bank of Cyprus, which is the bank where Russian oligarchs go to launder their money?
- Two of the largest shareholders of Bank of Cyprus are Russian oligarchs Vickor Vekselberg (friend of Putin) and Dmitry Rybolovlev (known as the King of Fertilizer)?
- As Rybolovlev was going through a nasty divorce was buying expensive property in order to tie up his money from the divorce settlement?
- One of the things Rybolovlev bought in 2008 was a humongous estate in Florida for $100 million from Donald Trump?
- Donald Trump had bought that Florida estate from an auction, just two years prior in 2006 for $40 million?
- Neither oligarch Rybolovlev nor Trump ever met to make this deal but worked only with intermediaries?
- Aside from Russian Oligarchs Rybolblev and Vekselberg's high stature in the Bank of Cyprus there is one American who also has high stature in that bank and serves as one of its two vice-chairmen and that his name is Wilbur Ross?
Kudos to Rachel Maddow for connecting these very important dots and reporting on all of this on February 27, 2017. Do you want to better understand the disgusting behavior or Russian oligarchs and their track-record of destroying humans in their quest for money? Then I highly recommend that you read Red Notice by Bill Browder. It is an important book.
I think the reason Fascist45 isn't showing his taxes is because once we get forensic auditors to look at his taxes, we will learn that he is as disgusting as these oligarchs who he has been in bed with, with his insatiable thirst for money. Is there a dossier that could potentially ruin Fascist45? If Russian oligarchs were involved with any business dealings where they agreed to pocket Trump a cool $60 million with a real estate transaction, you better believe there is a dossier. That's the way oligarchs do business. You don't get to pocket $60 million for nothing.