Stamped and Washi Taped Mason Jar Journal Tutorial
- Stamp mason jar onto a black journal using white pigment ink.
- Emboss mason jar with white embossing powder.
- Using a small hole punch, punch holes along the side of the journal.
- Using a craft knife, cut out the inner portion of the mason jar and the bottom little swirl.
- Cut out a small rectangle from a transparency that is slightly larger than the cut-out mason jar.
- Using colorful washi tape, create stripes on the transparency.
- Stamp fireflies on the washi tape using black ink.
- Adhere the transparency to the back of the journal cover using black masking tape.